Every year (or almost every year) in the late winter or early spring we have our traditional Heritage Cruise. There is a lot of history and national heritage right here in the Lowcountry. The Heritage Cruise is a cruise back in time to scenic places of historical significance to the Lowcountry and our nation. Always open to everyone!Access Token not set. You can generate Access Tokens for your Page or Profile on fb.srizon.com. After generating the access token, insert it on the backend
- 2017 Heritage Cruise
- 2016 LMC and SoCar Mopar Cruise to Bonnie Doone Plantation
- 2015 Cruise to Celebration in Lights, Moncks Corner - Gallery
- 2015 LMC & SRU Cruise to McLeod Farms!
- 2015 Heritage Cruise
- 2015 Cruisin The Smokies!
- 2014 Heritage Cruise
- 2013 'Dog Days of Summer' Cruise 27 July 2013
- 2013 Heritage Cruise
- 2013 Friday Night Cruise 5/25/2013
- 2012 LMC Annual Club Cruise and Picnic!