(Return members go HERE for renewal.)
What is a car club?
A car club is an association of enthusiasts dedicated to the history and preservation of our automotive heritage. The club, though, is about much more than simply cars. First and foremost, we are a group of friends with a common interest in cars.What's in it for me? Good times! Lively conversations! Bragging tales! Lots of laughs! Best of all, it is the camaraderie of members, fellow enthusiasts and spectators alike who share the common unmistakable love for the automobile. What do we expect? Any member of an organization represents that organization. We expect our members to promote the club and its activities and abide by the bylaws we have set forth. We strongly encourage your personal participation on committees and to become involved with the executive board process. We need and want your ideas, your vision and your dedication.
Lowcountry Muscle Car is an auto club dedicated to sharing a common passion for the American Muscle Car! From today's high-tech performance vehicles, to vintage American muscle cars and trucks, and home built custom street rods. Big block or small block, Ford, Chevy or Mopar...
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy your stay! Please visit all of our links to find out who we are, what our purpose is, where we meet, when we meet, and other interesting news.
What qualifies as American Muscle? We had to define what a Muscle Car or Truck is and came up with the following criteria:
- It must be built by an American manufacturer.
- It must have rear wheel drive.
- It must be powered by a V-6, V-8 or a V-10.
- It may be a kit car of American manufactured cars (street rods, Cobras, etc.).
The greatest feature of our club is variety. We don't care if you own a t-bucket, hot-rodded pickup, 180 HP '80s Trans Am, or the latest performance machine in the muscle car wars. Each of these is a Muscle Car in its own right and you're more than welcome to join the club.
- Do you live in the Lowcountry with a muscle car or truck?
- Do you love to drive your vehicle?
If you answered a yes to these questions, you came to the right place. Lowcountry Muscle Car is an auto club dedicated to everything fast. From today's high-tech performance vehicles, to vintage American muscle cars and trucks, and home built custom street rods. Big block or small block, Ford, Chevy or Mopar... If it's fast you need to be here.
Membership is $20/year per family. Memberships run from January to January of the following year. New members who join Nov/Dec will receive up to a 14 month membership (Nov, Dec, and normal Jan-Jan).
How to Join:
Basically, there are two main ways you can join:
- Manual Method: You can download and complete our Membership Application and (a) mail it in with your dues payment of $20 to the address printed on the form, or (b) bring the completed form and your dues to one of our various cruise-ins, meetings, or other club events and we can complete the process!
- Automated: Even easier, you can join right here, right now via our online application form via PayPal (and you don't even need a PayPal account to use this feature!)
Membership term runs from 1 Jan - 31 Dec. Returning members can renew their membership by clicking here.
SPECIAL NOTE: Illegal street racing each year kills dozens of innocent bystanders. A conviction for street racing could lead to sizeable fines, suspension of your driver’s license, and even seizure of your vehicle by the police. Lowcountry Muscle Car neither condones nor encourages street racing in any form. Members are strongly encouraged to TAKE IT TO THE TRACK, AND LET YOUR TIMESLIPS DO THE TALKING!
Lowcountry Muscle Car
PO Box 41164
Charleston, SC 29423