Every year (or almost every year) in the late winter or early spring we have our traditional Heritage Cruise. There is a lot of history and national heritage right here in the Lowcountry. The Heritage Cruise is a cruise back in time to scenic places of historical significance to the Lowcountry and our nation. Always open to everyone!
- 2017 Heritage Cruise
- 2016 LMC and SoCar Mopar Cruise to Bonnie Doone Plantation
- 2015 Cruise to Celebration in Lights, Moncks Corner - Gallery
- 2015 LMC & SRU Cruise to McLeod Farms!
- 2015 Heritage Cruise
- 2015 Cruisin The Smokies!
- 2014 Heritage Cruise
- 2013 'Dog Days of Summer' Cruise 27 July 2013
- 2013 Heritage Cruise
- 2013 Friday Night Cruise 5/25/2013
- 2012 LMC Annual Club Cruise and Picnic!