Wow! What an awesome year! It was no small task in putting this together. We participated in so many car shows, we hosted a couple very successful car shows, monthly Sonic cruise-ins, autocross, and so much more it was mind boggling. We had a fun day in the hot July sun at Bowman Speedway for Drag Day, we went to a car show at Darlington Speedway and had some fun (and captures some great video) misbehaving on the racetrack, and so much more. Each year typically starts off with our Annual Breakfast Cruise-in and Photoshoot and the year culminates with our end-of-year club banquet. The photoshoot in February or March timeframe is typically the 1st members only event of the year. The annual end-of-year banquet typically occurs the 1st Saturday each December where we get together for great food, fellowship, a few laughs, and finally hold elections for LMC club officers for the upcoming year.
Read on and you will find links to some of the car shows, cruises, and cruise-ins we participated in as a club for 2014. The list is not all inclusive but what it does show is how much we do together as a club. There is simply something going on all the time and there is something for everyone!
- 2014 Darlington Raceway - Speed and Feed Car Show
- 2014 Family Fall Festival
- 2014 The F-Body Beach Bash
- 2014 Summerville Dream Machines Open Auto Show *
- 2014 Lowcountry Travelers Auto Show
- 2014 Lowcountry Hogfest
- 2014 Flowertown Festival Auto Show *
- 2014 Miracle Cruise-in Auto Show *
- 2014 Run-to-the-Sun
- 2014 Level Field Auto Show
- 2014 Stall High School ROTC Auto Show
Note: * LMC Hosted Event
- Annual Breakfast Cruise-in and Photoshoot
- Cruise-in at Sonic! (Monthly, 3rd Sat., 5:00pm – til)
- Cruise-in at Pep Boys (Monthly, 2nd Sun., 9:00am – til)
- 3rd Thursday's in Summerville
- Bessinger's BBQ (Monthly 1st Wed, Mar – Nov)
The LMC Club may perhaps be the largest club in the Lowcountry. In 2014, our membership grew from about 160 members to nearly 200! And, the year prior we grew by the same amount! Perhaps our growth is because of all the things we do. Perhaps it is because we are not just a Chevy club, Ford club, Mopar club, or whatever. And perhaps it is because of the modern "muscle car wars." Whatever the reason, there is something for everyone!
We are looking forward to an awesome new year for 2015. Please scroll down and read about the events of 2014.
Lowcountry Muscle Car Club
"Sharing our love of the American Muscle Car!"
Event Calendar: www.autoclubcalendar.com